Broadcast is coming home.
See the short overview video.
- Network IP traffic separation on 4 network ports: WAN, LAN, Management
- Configuration and monitoring via intuitive Web GUI and via SNMP.
- Available clock synchronization are internal, AES/EBU inputs, PTP, LW clock
- In-band auxiliary data tunneling
- Silence detection on the audio inputs and on the received IP audio streams
- AES transparency without the need of an external GPS synchronized clock
Reliability & Stream Protection
- Adaptive and resilient audio streaming (Fluid-IP)
- Dual port redundant streaming with spatial and time diversity
- Selectable FECs for ACIP/RTP streams (from +10% to +100% IP bandwidth)
- Pro-MPEG CoP #3 FEC for MPEG-TS streams
Encoding & Decoding
- Simultaneous multi-format encoding and multi-protocol streaming of the audio sources allowing to address FM, satellite and web distribution at the same time
- PCM linear 16/20/24 bits, G722, G711
- ISO MPEG Layer II and Layer III,
- Fraunhofer AAC pack (MPEG-4 AAC-LC, AAC-LD, HE-AACv1, HE-AACv2 …)
- Auxiliary data tunneling of physical or IP serial data and GPIs (including RDS-UECP)
- Unicast, multi-unicast, multicast, multi-multicast addressing
- RTP/UDP, Icecast/Shoutcast, HLS, SIP/SDP, STUN
- PTP, NTP
- DHCP, IGMPv2 and v3, QoS (VLAN tagging, DSCP) SNMP, HTTP
An ultra-portable IP audio codec. Designed for
Broadcast from Anywhere. Connect with:
Dual Gigabit Ethernet port for EBU/ACIP and AES67 streams
WIFI & Bluetooth module
Stereo Analog I/O or AES3 I/O (Aux in/out)
On the air with 2 clicks.
IQOYA TALK – Remote Studio in a Box.
Highly Reliable, Low Latency Audio-over-IP transport for Wide Area Networks (WAN).
Built into every IQOYA LINK unit.
Highest possible audio quality
Optimum audio quality, regardless of the network performance.
Multiple compression formats and transport protocols to match bandwidth/latency requirements.
Excellent transport stability
Combination of several adaptive correction strategies depending on the network quality.
Adapted to unmanaged and managed networks.
Advanced redundancy streaming
Forward Error Correction (FEC).
Redundant dual streaming with time diversity.
Extremely low latency
Designed for realtime live production and all kinds of network audio applications.