for a budget price.
Front & Back Panel
This way a single IQOYA X/LINK device can connect to a free webradio streaming service!
Using high quality & high reliable
web radio for Online Lectures.
Teaching via a web radio station.
Using Caster.FM – The Pro Stream Hosting Service
Streaming with IQOYA – Fixing the common problem
Usually, a software streaming solution, like Zoom conferences, Skype or Messenger calls produce unreliable audio signals with distortions, ringing or even dropouts.
An unsatisfying solution for high-quality online education.
By replacing the software connection with a Broadcast-approved Digigram IQOYA hardware, with built-in FLUID IP streaming technology, the streaming quality over unreliable networks, like the internet, is simply amazing.
Finally: A perfect audio signal, no issues at all!
Empty. Not vacant.
Just plug your microphones or your recording device in an IQOYA X/Link.
Tell your students via eMail or Social Media to tune in the web radio stream.
Start or Play your lectures!
Web radio for Universities & Schools.
Send your educational programs.
Teaching in realtime.
More about the Caster.FM Free Stream Plan
2 ICECAST SERVERS
Up to 400 Listeners
Up to 128 kB Bitrate
Increased Listener Slots
High Sound Quality
If you are using Caster.FM, the audio stream delivers MP3 128 kbps quality, which is perfectly fine for internet music radio and better than terrestrial radio.
Quality Comparison of Radio distributions
Highly Reliable, Low Latency Audio-over-IP transport for Wide Area Networks (WAN).
Built into every IQOYA LINK unit.
Quality of Service
Highest possible audio quality
Optimum audio quality, regardless of the network performance.
Multiple compression formats and transport protocols to match bandwidth/latency requirements.
Excellent transport stability
Combination of several adaptive correction strategies depending on the network quality.
Adapted to unmanaged and managed networks.
Advanced redundancy streaming
Forward Error Correction (FEC).
Redundant dual streaming with time diversity.
Extremely low latency
Designed for realtime live production and all kinds of network audio applications.
- Network IP traffic separation on 4 network ports: WAN, LAN, Management
- Configuration and monitoring via intuitive Web GUI and via SNMP.
- Available clock synchronization are internal, AES/EBU inputs, PTP, LW clock
- In-band auxiliary data tunneling
- Silence detection on the audio inputs and on the received IP audio streams
- AES transparency without the need of an external GPS synchronized clock
Reliability & Stream Protection
- Adaptive and resilient audio streaming (Fluid-IP)
- Dual port redundant streaming with spatial and time diversity
- Selectable FECs for ACIP/RTP streams (from +10% to +100% IP bandwidth)
- Pro-MPEG CoP #3 FEC for MPEG-TS streams
Encoding & Decoding
- Simultaneous multi-format encoding and multi-protocol streaming of the audio sources allowing to address FM, satellite and web distribution at the same time
- PCM linear 16/20/24 bits, G722, G711
- ISO MPEG Layer II and Layer III,
- Fraunhofer AAC pack (MPEG-4 AAC-LC, AAC-LD, HE-AACv1, HE-AACv2 …)
- Auxiliary data tunneling of physical or IP serial data and GPIs (including RDS-UECP)
- Unicast, multi-unicast, multicast, multi-multicast addressing
- RTP/UDP, Icecast/Shoutcast, HLS, SIP/SDP, STUN
- PTP, NTP
- DHCP, IGMPv2 and v3, QoS (VLAN tagging, DSCP) SNMP, HTTP