On the air with two clicks.
Powered by DIGIGRAM´s Audio-over-IP technology: Internet/LAN, WIFI, Cell.
IQOYA TALK is designed for
Remote live operations requiring high reliability transmission & broadcast audio quality.
Designed with an intuitive user-interface as simple as a smartphone, IQOYA TALK allows remote “street reporters” to perform all the key actions in just 2 clicks.
The audio content is streamed through a large number of wired or wireless ‘last mile’ connections.
On the Air. Anywhere.
The full-featured portable production studio for mobile Journalists.
Up to 12h autonomy achieved by two independent batteries
Simple configuration by predefined scenarios in the studio
Quick access to all relevant on-field settings
Integrated Recording & Playback
Specifically designed for non-technical users, live production is as simple as placing a call from a smartphone.
Its reliable streaming engine enables a bidirectional, high-quality connection from the filed reporter(s) to the main studio.
Redundant Radio & TV production.
Reliable transmission via IQOYA CONNECT or WAN:
2 independent SIP connections for 1 mono or stereo program and 2 talkbacks
LCD Touch Screen. 5 Inch.
Intuitive user interface – as simple as a good smartphone.
2 Steps to get it done!
headphone mixer levels
The most flexible and universal I/O setup in its class.
Stereo Analog I/O or AES3 I/O (Aux in/out)
WIFI & Bluetooth module
Dual Gigabit Ethernet port for EBU/ACIP and AES67 streams
AUDIO (ANALOG & DIGITAL)
- 3 Mic inputs, Microphone / Line level adjustment, 2 or 48 V phantom power
- 4 headphone outputs, individual mix bus on each output
- 1 analog or AES/EBU stereo input – Line level
- 2 Talkback channels for users 1 and 2 and 1 mono or stereo program on independent IP connections
- 11 input / 10 output embedded mixer
ENCODING AND STREAMING
- 2 independent SIP connections for 1 mono or stereo program and 2 talkbacks
Dual streaming / Configurable FEC
- Encoding : G711/G722, MPEG-1/2 Layer II, MP3, MPEG-4 AAC-LC, AAC-LD/ELD, HE-AACv1/v2, Opus
- Redundancy of audio streams on available IP networks (Ethernet, WiFi, 4G / LTE, 3G)
- Compliant with ACIP (EBU Tech 3326 and Tech 3368)
POWER SUPPLY & GENERAL FEATURES
- Lockable external power supply 12-24 V DC
- Up to 12 hours autonomy with 2 x internal hot-swappable Batteries (2 Li-ion packs, 6.4 A.h)
- LxWxH: 200 x 216 x 90 mm (77⁄8 x 81⁄2 x 335⁄64)
- Weight : 2,3 Kg (5 lb) incl. 1 battery
- Operating temperature 0-45 ° C
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports for EBU/ACIP and AES67 audio streams
- 2 integrated 4G / LTE modules, approved in Europe, USA and Asia
- 1 integrated dual band WIFI/Bluetooth module
- 3 GPIOs controllable by GUI
- 2 x USB A port for files
- 1 USB C port for streaming audio to PC