On the air with two clicks.
Powered by DIGIGRAM´s Audio-over-IP technology: Internet/LAN, WIFI, Cell.
IQOYA IP Audio Codecs Help Deliver Two Major NYC Holiday Telecasts
When production integration company Jetwave Wireless needed a way to broadcast in voiceover talent during the major network broadcasts of the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade and the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree Lighting, project engineer Josh Flower turned to Digigram’s IQOYA *SERV/LINK, a multi-channel IP audio codec, and paired it with IQOYA TALK.
Designed for Remote Integration Model production workflows (REMI)
Remote live operations requiring high reliability transmission & broadcast audio quality.
Designed with an intuitive user-interface as simple as a smartphone, IQOYA TALK allows remote “street reporters” to perform all the key actions in just 2 clicks.
The audio content is streamed through a large number of wired or wireless ‘last mile’ connections.
On the Air. Anywhere.
The full-featured portable production studio for mobile Journalists.
Up to 12h autonomy achieved by two independent batteries
Simple configuration by predefined scenarios in the studio
Quick access to all relevant on-field settings
Integrated Recording & Playback
Specifically designed for non-technical users, live production is as simple as placing a call from a smartphone.
Its reliable streaming engine enables a bidirectional, high-quality connection from the filed reporter(s) to the main studio.
Redundant Radio & TV production.
Reliable transmission via IQOYA CONNECT or WAN:
2 independent SIP connections for 1 mono or stereo program and 2 talkbacks
LCD Touch Screen. 5 Inch.
Intuitive user interface – as simple as a good smartphone.
2 Steps to get it done!
headphone mixer levels
The most flexible and universal I/O setup in its class.
Stereo Analog I/O or AES3 I/O (Aux in/out)
WIFI & Bluetooth module
Dual Gigabit Ethernet port for EBU/ACIP and AES67 streams
AUDIO (ANALOG & DIGITAL)
- 3 Mic inputs, Microphone / Line level adjustment, 2 or 48 V phantom power
- 4 headphone outputs, individual mix bus on each output
- 1 analog or AES/EBU stereo input – Line level
- 2 Talkback channels for users 1 and 2 and 1 mono or stereo program on independent IP connections
- 11 input / 10 output embedded mixer
ENCODING AND STREAMING
- 2 independent SIP connections for 1 mono or stereo program and 2 talkbacks
Dual streaming / Configurable FEC
- Encoding : G711/G722, MPEG-1/2 Layer II, MP3, MPEG-4 AAC-LC, AAC-LD/ELD, HE-AACv1/v2, Opus
- Redundancy of audio streams on available IP networks (Ethernet, WiFi, 4G / LTE, 3G)
- Compliant with ACIP (EBU Tech 3326 and Tech 3368)
POWER SUPPLY & GENERAL FEATURES
- Lockable external power supply 12-24 V DC
- Up to 12 hours autonomy with 2 x internal hot-swappable Batteries (2 Li-ion packs, 6.4 A.h)
- LxWxH: 200 x 216 x 90 mm (77⁄8 x 81⁄2 x 335⁄64)
- Weight : 2,3 Kg (5 lb) incl. 1 battery
- Operating temperature 0-45 ° C
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports for EBU/ACIP and AES67 audio streams
- 2 integrated 4G / LTE modules, approved in Europe, USA and Asia
- 1 integrated dual band WIFI/Bluetooth module
- 3 GPIOs controllable by GUI
- 2 x USB A port for files
- 1 USB C port for streaming audio to PC