You want to start your own stable internet radio channel?
You only need one IQOYA X/LINK LE budget CODEC – combined with a free webradio streaming service!
+ Highly Affordable.
Play to the World. See the video.
Your home studio. Your webradio station.
Connect to Caster.FM – The Pro Stream Hosting Service
Sitting at home?
Just plug your stereo studio output in a X/Link device, like in a HIFI system.
Tell your audience to tune in via your webradio stream.
Play your music!
Webradio in Lockdown.
Unlimited use cases.
House of worship
Send your services to your community
Teaching your online classes
More about the Caster.FM Free Stream Plan
2 ICECAST SERVERS
Up to 400 Listeners
Up to 128 kB Bitrate
Increased Listener Slots
High Sound Quality
If you are using Caster.FM, the audio stream delivers MP3 128 kbps quality, which is perfectly fine for internet music radio and better than terrestrial radio.
Quality Comparison of Radio distributions
Highly Reliable, Low Latency Audio-over-IP transport for Wide Area Networks (WAN).
Built into every IQOYA LINK unit.
Quality of Service
Highest possible audio quality
Optimum audio quality, regardless of the network performance.
Multiple compression formats and transport protocols to match bandwidth/latency requirements.
Excellent transport stability
Combination of several adaptive correction strategies depending on the network quality.
Adapted to unmanaged and managed networks.
Advanced redundancy streaming
Forward Error Correction (FEC).
Redundant dual streaming with time diversity.
Extremely low latency
Designed for realtime live production and all kinds of network audio applications.
- Network IP traffic separation on 4 network ports: WAN, LAN, Management
- Configuration and monitoring via intuitive Web GUI and via SNMP.
- Available clock synchronization are internal, AES/EBU inputs, PTP, LW clock
- In-band auxiliary data tunneling
- Silence detection on the audio inputs and on the received IP audio streams
- AES transparency without the need of an external GPS synchronized clock
Reliability & Stream Protection
- Adaptive and resilient audio streaming (Fluid-IP)
- Dual port redundant streaming with spatial and time diversity
- Selectable FECs for ACIP/RTP streams (from +10% to +100% IP bandwidth)
- Pro-MPEG CoP #3 FEC for MPEG-TS streams
Encoding & Decoding
- Simultaneous multi-format encoding and multi-protocol streaming of the audio sources allowing to address FM, satellite and web distribution at the same time
- PCM linear 16/20/24 bits, G722, G711
- ISO MPEG Layer II and Layer III,
- Fraunhofer AAC pack (MPEG-4 AAC-LC, AAC-LD, HE-AACv1, HE-AACv2 …)
- Auxiliary data tunneling of physical or IP serial data and GPIs (including RDS-UECP)
- Unicast, multi-unicast, multicast, multi-multicast addressing
- RTP/UDP, Icecast/Shoutcast, HLS, SIP/SDP, STUN
- PTP, NTP
- DHCP, IGMPv2 and v3, QoS (VLAN tagging, DSCP) SNMP, HTTP