Easy and Secure Audio Conferencing.
With Next Level Sound Quality.
Listen to the Difference:
ZOOM CALL AUDIO
On scale of 1 to 10, audio quality is an 11.
It’s absolutely paramount … That’s what you lose on a Zoom call.
IQOYA changes all that – the sound is pristine.
Thomas Kikta – Chair of Commercial Music, Media and Jazz / Duquesne University in Pittsburgh
Duquesne University´s Mary Pappert School of Music in Pittsburgh realized next level online
lessons, lectures and auditions with Digigram´s professional CODEC technology.
Its so easy.
Just send a link.
Send the Links
Click the Link
Start your connection
Up to 64 Stereo connections.
For every meeting.
In combination with an IQOYA SERV/LINK hardware CODEC, IQOYA GUEST provides
up to 64 stereo or 128 mono bi-directional connections.
This way even large meetings or university classes can benefit from unmatched professional audio quality that will top standard audio/video services. This unparalleled feature is indeed an absolute prerequisite when teaching sound-sensitive subjects like music or singing: the precision of professional sound quality makes the difference for students to progress
when off-the-shelf regular services do not offer sufficient sound quality.
IQOYA GUEST is available as Stereo and Multiple Stereo licences. Ask for educational plans.
Made by Digigram.
IQOYA CONNECT manages IQOYA GUEST calls and is included in our offer without extra costs. The cloud-based infrastructure is always up to date, immediately ready to run and thanks to the intuitive web interface, very easy to operate.
24/7 operational support
IQOYA CONNECT includes a hotline and remote intervention within 30 minutes in the event of a service interruption.
- Failure-free setting up of connections between field and studio codecs.
- Secured connections (especially against cyber attacks targeting the program content going out on the air).
- Compatible with third party codecs (provided that they are EBU-tech3326 compliant).
Realtime codec fleet monitoring
- Directly from web application.
- Realtime Codec statuses (free, busy, offline).
- Place, accept, refuse calls.
- View assistance requests from the field.
- Real time alarm and quality of communication monitoring.
Remote Codec configuration
- Realtime Remote Control of field CODECs.
- Remote access to CODEC settings from anywhere.
- Auto configuration of field codecs.
- Personalized configurations.
- Configurations follow users.
- Perfect for Remote Integration Model (REMI) Production Workflows.